Skip to Main content
An important message for First Choice VIP Care members
First Choice VIP Care will not offer your Medicare plan in 2015.
What does this mean?
- Your First Choice VIP Care coverage will end December 31, 2014.
- You need to make some decisions about your Medicare coverage.
- If you don't take action by December 31, Medicare will choose a new drug plan for you. If Medicare chooses your plan, you'll receive Original Medicare starting January 1, 2015.
- Because you have Medicaid, you can join another Medicare plan at any time.
- If you join a new Medicare plan after December 31, your coverage in the new plan won't start until the month after you join.